To use the services, provided by us, you have to be aware about the general terms to use the system "International Transport Exchange"
This GENERAL TERMS arrange the relations between the owner of the system www.TransportOrganizer.com and the CUSTOMERS using its services;
1. The owner of the system www.TransportOrganizer.com
2. www.TransportOrganizer.com is a web-based system for administrative search and offer of cargoes all over Europe, called shortly hereinafter the System;
3. Definitions, used in the general terms and the system.
Access account - user name and password, received after registration.
Registration - filling in the registration form, which contains these general terms, requesting personal and company information, required for the normal functioning of the system.
User is every juridical person (company or organization) which has an account.
Services - the amount of allowed actions and information, available for the customers.
Cargo - commodity for transportation.
Notification - sending messages to the customers by SMS or e-mail about the available new daily cargoes, or cargoes which have been interested in;
the registration is due for each company or organization which wishes to use the System;
the registration comprises filling in the registration form, which contains these general terms and required personal and company information;
5. Right of access
- each user has his right of access by his own account in the System;
6. Search - the users of the system can search by the following: search by relation of cargo;
- advanced search, offering full details;
7. Publishing a cargo - the publishing procedure takes place by filling in the cargo publishing form, as the users are obliged to fill in each field marked as mandatory. A published cargo without filled mandatory fields is not accepted by the system.
8. Access prices: www.TransportOrganizer.com services are paid.
Every new company which wish to use the system, has at its disposal a 15 days gratis period in which it could view and use the offered Services.
The offered subscription plans for Bulgarian companies are as follows:
1 month - 39.90 BGN
6 months - 219.90 BGN
1 year - 399.90 BGN
The offered prices are with VAT included!!!
9. The members in the registration process are obliged to provide full and true details about their identity, legal status and other information, requested in the registration form.
10. The System owner cannot use or submit to third persons the information about the users and their personal data, without their prior consent, unless it is due according to legal provision.
11. The System owner is not responsible in case of breaking or failure in software or hardware equipment of other Internet operators and/ or the telecommunication lines in / out of the country, which may cause interruption in the user's utilization of the provided services, partially or in full.
12. The System owner has the right to terminate on his own and without any notification the access to the provided services, if the user acts maliciously on purpose. It means:
1.1. Entering false/ not real cargoes;
1.2. Breaking the rules and ethics in Internet or causing damages to other persons, linked to Internet or other networks; lesion of rights or good name of third persons; invoking hostility and appealing for violence; presenting materials and messages, containing trade secrets;
1.3. Sending unsolicited mail as Spam, Junk mail, Newsgroups cross-pointing, Multiple-posting or Usenet spam;
1.4. Getting access to resources by other persons' rights and passwords with the purpose of personal benefit or collecting information;
1.5. Performing actions, which may be qualified as industrial sabotage or espionage, may cause damage or destruction of systems or information pools ;
1.6. Sending Trojan horses, viruses or remote control systems, disturbing the normal work of the other users of the System;
1.7. Any other actions, which may be qualified as crimes or administrative violation of the law.
13. The System owner is not responsible, nor liable to the USER for:
1.1. Loss, missed benefits and any other direct or indirect damages, caused to the USER, as a result of his usage/ non- usage of the System services by him;
1.2. Incompetence of the USER to use each one of the provided Services;
1.3. Claims of third persons against the USER at or with reference to the usage of the provided Services;
1.4. Distribution of messages through Internet of uncensored or offensive texts and/or pictures on religious, racial or political base.
1.5. The System owner reserves the right to alter in case of necessity the structure, the rules and the terms of usage without being obliged to notify the users.
A general data protection regulation (GDPR) has been adopted by the European Union and its purpose is to align the EU Member States' policies on the collection and use of personal data. Another goal is to guarantee our right to privacy, to protect our personal data in order to provide more security against the misuse of personal information of each and every one of us.
The Cargoagent collects data for all visitors
user data such as ip, browser, user,
all data are kept for 5 years behind,
all offers made by users are kept for 1 year.
Data collected by google analytics, they are small text files that are sent from the web server to the browser used and stored on your device so the site can recognize it.
Tracking sections of the site you visit
How long you spend on a site;
When you visit our site and partner sites
Who we share and disclose your personal information
at the request of the authorities and institutions.
Data subjects' rights according to GDPR
Right of access to your personal data: You have the right to receive confirmation from us whether personal data are processed for you and, if this is the case, you have the right to access the personal data and information.
Right to rectification of personal data: If you find that the personal data we process for you are inaccurate, you are entitled to make us correct this personal data.
Right to delete personal data (the right to be forgotten): in certain circumstances, such as if your personal data has been processed unlawfully or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of personal data is based on consent), you have the right to request and receive delete your personal data from us.
Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you have doubts about the accuracy of your personal data or have objected to our legitimate purpose of processing your personal data, you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until it is found solution.
Right of objection to processing: in certain circumstances, such as if you have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data, you have the right to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, to such processing.
Data portability right: If your personal data is processed by automatic means with your consent or in order to perform our contractual relations, you may request that we provide you with your personal data in a machine-readable format for transferring to another data controller.
Right to submit a complaint to a control body: You have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by us at the relevant control body.
TMS transport management system
TMS transport management system